Mission Home address.Sister Amber Spradlin
La Misión Uruguay Montevideo Oeste
Enrique Martinez 1167
Montevideo, Uruguay 11.800Packages take about two weeks to reach the country.
- There are a few rules about sending packages.
1) Do not send packages that weigh more than 2 kilograms (4 pounds).
2) Declare contents as Missionary Supplies and do not put a value more than $50 on the package.
- When packages are sent without following these rules, they must go through customs. It can take up to 4 months to finally get a package that has passed through customs and when it arrives, it is possible that a few things will be missing and/or stolen. The missionary also pays a fine in order to get the package.
- Packages sent in padded envelopes usually arrive in good condition.
- It is best to use the United States Postal Service instead of the private couriers such as FedEX or DHL.
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am
Author Archives: amberblackburn
First of all I have to say that this work is the Lord’s work and not mine! That I am so extremely grateful that the Lord is using me as a tool in hands to bring his children to Christ … Continue reading
VIVA EL AMOR!!!! So I am really excited, today we went with our Investigator Lucia, who is always extremely willing to do what it takes to follow Christ, to get a date to be married. AND they will be married … Continue reading
So this past week has been amazingly crazy and awesome, They have changed up our schedule so that we do two of our hours of study after lunch so we wont have to be walking around when the sun is … Continue reading
This past week has been pretty amazing and crazy! We had interviews with our mission president and more training. Now we have the opportunity to make mission teams in our wards, made up of less actives who are coming back … Continue reading
jajaja, no, it has only gotten up to 42 or 50 one day. I wake up sweating. 42 us 107 Fahrenheit! I am blessed to have no trouble sleeping, It is just amusing that after I shower and dry off … Continue reading
JUAN WAS BAPTIZED THIS SATURDAY!!! For the past four or five weeks we have been teaching our investigator Juan and preparing him for baptism, but He did’t want to give us a sure yes until we were teaching him this … Continue reading