In less than three weeks I am going to be In the Buenos Ares Argentinian MTC! Right now I am ramping up for finals and and trying to complete all of my assignments. I am really excited about serving and sharing the Love of Christ with others. Soon I will be teaching the Gospel of which I love to those that God has directed me to teach.
Mission Home address.Sister Amber Spradlin
La Misión Uruguay Montevideo Oeste
Enrique Martinez 1167
Montevideo, Uruguay 11.800Packages take about two weeks to reach the country.
- There are a few rules about sending packages.
1) Do not send packages that weigh more than 2 kilograms (4 pounds).
2) Declare contents as Missionary Supplies and do not put a value more than $50 on the package.
- When packages are sent without following these rules, they must go through customs. It can take up to 4 months to finally get a package that has passed through customs and when it arrives, it is possible that a few things will be missing and/or stolen. The missionary also pays a fine in order to get the package.
- Packages sent in padded envelopes usually arrive in good condition.
- It is best to use the United States Postal Service instead of the private couriers such as FedEX or DHL.
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am